It’s that time of year again to make a grocery list and check it twice. The thought of menu planning a delicious plant-based feast (or even a show-stopping potluck dish) may induce sweating and heart racing but fear not - we’ve got the Very Good solution to keep you calm all season long.
We’ve rounded up 50 of our vegan holiday favourites to take the guesswork (and utter panic) out of cooking and devouring a lovely cruelty-free meal. You’ll find options for breakfasts, appetizers, mains, sides and desserts that are perfect for any gathering.
With our best-selling Holiday Meat Box, you can make a vegan feast faster than a chia egg (not really, but it definitely makes things easier). It’s got everything you need to create a day’s worth of tasty dishes including:
- Our best-selling Stuffed Beast
- A cute and flavourful mustard-maple glazed Roast Beast
- A pack of Very British (and delicious) Bangers
- A pack of bacon (vegan bacon brussel sprouts coming right up)
- A pack of snackable pepperoni (to fuel your beast roasting)
Whether you’re cooking a meal for an all-vegan crowd or looking to make things more inclusive, these delicious vegan dishes are sure to please everyone at the table.
Just click on the recipe title to get the link!
1. Very British Vegan Fry-Up by Delish
2. Vegan French Toast by Love and Lemons
3. Vegan Cinnamon Buns by Minimalist Baker
4. Cheesy Vegan Breakfast Potato Casserole by Holy Cow Vegan
5. Vegan Apple Cheese Danish by Hot for Food
6. Vegan Gingerbread Waffles by Bake It Paleo
Bean Butcher Tip: Top these puppies with our BBQ Pulled Jackfruit for a savoury spin.
7. Vegan Eggs Benedict by Sweet Simple Vegan
8. Gingerbread Granola with Maple Spiced Almond Milk by Jillian Harris
9. Vegan Breakfast Bagel Sandwich by Rabbit and Wolves
10. Cornbread Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce from Minimalist Baker
Appetizers & Snacks
11. Vegan Charcuterie Board by Jillian Harris
Bean Butcher Tip: Our brand new Charcuterie Box has all the plant-based meats you'll need for the ultimate spread.
12. Vegan Sweet & Spicy Chex Mix by The Pretty Bee
13. Vegan Bangers in a Blanket by Well Vegan
14. Rice & Walnut Stuffed Mushroom by Minimalist Baker
15. Vegan Savoury Hand Pies by Jillian Harris
16. Vegan Ginger Maple Bacon Wrapped Tofu by Glue & Glitter
Bean Butcher Tip: Wrap our Very Good Bacon around these bad boys.
17. Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip by The Curious Chickpea
18. Buffalo Cauli Wings by Food with Feeling (just like the ones we make in our Butcher Shop!)
19. Christmas Tree Bread Rolls by Jillian Harris
20. Sundried Tomato & Basil Pinwheels by Minimalist Baker
Bean Butcher Tip: Layer in some Roast Beast for a meaty texture!
21. Stuffed Beast from The Very Good Butchers
22. Mushroom “Meatloaf” with Balsamic Glaze by Jillian Harris
23. Roast Beast from The Very Good Butchers
24. Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Cranberry Chutney by Joyful Healthy Eats
25. Vegan Shepherd's Pie by Hot for Food
Bean Butcher Tip: Our Taco Stuff'er bean ground works great in this recipe.
27. Mushroom Wellington by Delicious from Scratch
Bean Butcher Tip: Give a more robust filling to the pumpkin by adding our Very British Bangers.
Bean Butcher Tip: Very Good Bacon = Very Good Brussel Sprouts
34. Vegan Holiday Crunch Salad by Feasting at Home
35. Vegan Scalloped Potatoes by Food with Feeling
36. Vegan Apple Cranberry Sauce by Vegan Huggs
37. Vegan Gravy by Love Le Grand
39. Vegan Butternut Squash Casserole by Oh She Glows
42. Vegan Sweet Potato Pie by Food with Feeling
44. Vegan Caramel Apple Donut Holes by Sweetly Raw
46. Vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge by Sweetly Raw
48. Rice Crispy Chocolate Bars by Food with Feeling