- 1 pkg The Very Good Burgers
- 4 slices Pineapple
- 4 slices Red pepper rings
- 4 tbsp Sweet BBQ sauce
- 4 Burger buns
- Good-eh cheese sauce (swipe for recipe)
- 8 slices Very Good Maple Smoked Ham (only available at the Butcher Shop)
- 4 tbsp Sweet mustard pickles (Butcher Fav: Pickle & Ponder)
- 4 tbsp Flax mayo
- 4 pieces Lettuce
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Preheat BBQ to 400*F.
Drizzle both sides of the red onion and pineapple with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place burgers, pineapple and red onion on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side.
Brush the burgers with BBQ sauce between each flip and again when you remove them from the grill.
Toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
Arrange mayo, lettuce, burgers, cheese sauce, ham, pineapple, onion, mustard pickles on buns and serve with lots of napkins.
Cultured Nut Cheese Sauce
- 1 block Good-eh Cheese by The Cultured Nut
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tbsp Vegan butter
Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
Place into a medium saucepan on medium heat and whisk until thickened, approximately 5-8 minutes.
Be sure to share your Putting the Ham Back in Hamburger with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.