Surf & Turf Charcuterie Board… but make it planted-based!
Meet the ULTIMATE grazing board for your next epic party, and the holidays are right around the corner.
We’ve teamed up with our good friends Save Da Sea and Le Grand to create a delightful and 100% plant-based board with cheese, sausage & lox. It is Very Good and a breeze to assemble! Ready to try it at home?
What you’ll need:
Pictured above: radishes and carrots.
Other options: beets, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and bell peppers.
Pictured above: figs and green grapes.
Other options: strawberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, pears, apple slices, and mandarin oranges.
Pictured above: apricots.
Other options: raisins, dried cranberries, and dried cherries.
Pictured above: LeGrand’s cheese of your choice
Other options: Any plant-based cheese
Pictured above: The Very Good Butchers Pepperoni, Smokin' Burgers The Very British Bangers, Smokin' Bangers and The Very Good Burger. Save Da Sea Vegan Lox.
Pictured above: Neutral crackers to enhance the flavour toppings.
Other options: pretzels.
Pictured above: pecans.
Other options: almonds, macadamia nuts or walnuts.
Pickled veggies like sauerkraut for extra tanginess!
How to assemble:
- Cook your meats (excluding Save Da Sea Lox) and set them aside. Prep all of the veggies and fruits on a separate cutting board. Gather your other ingredients.
- On a large clean cutting board or platter, first place the vegan cheese balls. Then place the The Very Good Butchers meats.
- Next, add the fruits and vegetables. Try to place them at different spots so everyone can grab a piece of everything.
- Add the crackers, the lox + cheese + crackers and the pretzels.
- Fill in any remaining gaps with nuts and dried fruit.
Be sure to share your Plant-Based Surf & Turf Charcuterie Board with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.