PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 35 minutes
YIELD: 8-12 servings
Loaded Pizza Dip is the kind of dip that dreams are made of. It's creamy, its cheesy, and makes everything it touches taste like pizza. What more could you really need?
Much like pizza itself, Loaded Pizza Dip is made for customization. Add in all your favorite toppings to make a dip that's your own. Even pineapple!
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ lb (about 2 ½ cups) mushrooms, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pkg Very Good Pepperoni
- 1 cans (213g / 7.5g) pizza sauce
- 1 container (226g / 8g ) plant-based cream cheese
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup plant-based shredded pizza cheese
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Crackers, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375F, and grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a mid-sized pan over medium high heat, add oil and sauté mushrooms for 8-10 mins, or until browned. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice ½ of the Very Good Pepperoni into rounds, then cut in half once more.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine pizza sauce, cream cheese, and spices. Using a hand mixer, mix until a consistent, creamy colour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in mushrooms and chopped pepperoni.
- Pour pizza dip into a baking dish and top with pizza cheese followed by pepperoni, black olives, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving with crackers.
Be sure to share your Loaded Pizza Dip with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.
Shop all the plant based meat