Shipping & Refund Information
Get The Very Good Butchers delivered to your doorstep!
We currently ship across Canada, the United States and UK. We will be adding additional countries soon.
- Orders are sent out in the sequence they’re received.
- Normally, it takes us roughly one to two weeks to process your order.
- Shipping times are calculated once the order has been fulfilled and shipped out, NOT once the order has been placed.
- We ship on Mondays through Wednesday to ensure your order arrives before the weekend.
- Orders within Canada be shipped with Purolator.
- The best way to get an accurate estimate of shipping costs is to enter your address into the shipping section of checkout. You are not obligated to purchase by doing so.
- Our bean butchers recommend choosing Express for every order, especially in warmer months.
- All orders within the US are shipped via FedEx or DHL.
- The cost of this shipping is roughly $14
Save the shipping cost and pick up your Very Good order from our Butcher Shop in Victoria, BC!
How this works:
- Order all your favourite Very Good products from our store online and choose the store pick up option at checkout. The pickup option will appear alongside shipping options if you’re address is in British Columbia. Please note, that if you choose store pickup you are expected to pick up your package from the Butcher Shop at Victoria Public Market, and if you require delivery this will be an additional charge.
- Wait for an email confirming your order is ready for pick-up
- Visit our Butcher Shop (in the Victoria Public Market) to grab your plant-based goodies (and maybe some poutine as well)
This option is best for those local to Victoria and surrounding areas.
The following outlines the conditions under which we will decide if a refund is appropriate:
If the package spent over 7 days in transit, then we would not consider the products safe to consume unfortunately. If your package arrived in 7 or less days from the shipping date, and the packages are not showing any sign of ballooning or breaking of the vacuum seals, then it will be safe to eat.
If your package falls into any of these categories or you do not feel comfortable eating it, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to issue you a refund.