Shipping & Refund Information
Get The Very Good Butchers delivered to your doorstep!
We currently ship across Canada and the United States and are hoping to expand that soon.
- Orders are sent out in the sequence they’re received. Track your order
- It takes us roughly one to three weeks to prepare, pack, and ship out your order. Shipping times are calculated once the order has been fulfilled, NOT once the order has been placed.
- We usually ship on Mondays/Tuesdays to ensure your order arrives before the weekend.
- All orders within Canada are shipped via Canada Post.
- The cost of shipping is roughly $12-$25
- Our bean butchers recommend choosing Express Post for every order. Express Post is mandatory for the warmer seasons. You may want to consider selecting a faster shipping option if the shipping calculator estimates more than 5 days for you to receive your order.
- Orders over $95 (pre-tax) qualify for our $10 flat-rate shipping. For Black Bean Friday, orders over $80 (pre-tax) qualify - November 26 - Dec 3 only.
- All orders within the US are shipped via DHL's two-day shipping.
- The cost of this shipping is roughly $17
Save the shipping cost and pick up your Very Good order from our Butcher Shop in Victoria, BC!
How this works:
- Order all your favourite Very Good products from our store online
- Wait for an email/phone call confirming your order is ready for pick-up
- Visit our Butcher Shop (in the Victoria Public Market) to grab your plant-based goodies (and maybe some poutine as well)
This option is best for those local to Victoria and surrounding areas.
The following outlines the conditions under which we will decide if a refund is appropriate:
- All orders are shipped frozen from our deep freezer. We use the best packaging on the market which should keep the product cool for 5+ days in transit. As long as the vacuum sealing is still intact, your order should be safe to consume. We've done extensive shelf testing as well as shipment testing that show our products are very low risk.
- If seals are no longer intact and the packaging is showing ballooning (gas build-up within) then we do not recommend consuming this product. If this does occur we will need photo proof sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with a refund for said products.
Custom delays/shipping delays
- If your order did not arrive in a timely manner due to the shipping courier provided, a 6+ day delay in transit, we are happy to issue a full refund.
If there are more reasons out of both our and our customers control, we will happily accommodate after a discussion on the matter. Please reach us at email@example.com.Still got questions? Ask our bean butchers or visit the FAQ to learn more